Evaluating Your Plan
- Does your plan have a written policy statement?
- What are the main requirements necessary in order to meet Section 404(C) of ERISA?
- What factor triggers the replacement of a fund in an employer-sponsored plan?
- What are some prohibited practices?
- Does your plan provide and track ongoing employee investment education?
- Do the plan fiduciaries meet regularly and keep well-documented minutes of those meetings?
- Is your plan covered by a fidelity bond against losses due to fraud or embezzlement?
- When did you last benchmark your retirement plan to ensure fees and services are comparable to industry peers?